Are you thinking about registering for a course or an exam in our language school IH Bratislava? We are very happy to hear it. Find out how to do so below.
Registering for a language course
Beginners:Choose from the courses on A1 level. There is no need to take the placement test, use these links for registration:
English - beginners Other languages - beginners
At higher levels, test your knowledge of a language with our online placement test (just for new students, not for continuing students).
- English – online entrance test
- German - online entrance test
- Slovak - online entrance test
- Spanish - online entrance test
- French - online entrance test
- Italian - online entrance test
- Russian - online entrance test
After you finish the placemen test send the result which appears on the screen.
You will receive the email containing the information about the language level you achieved in the test including the offer with courses you can enrol to. Have a look at the courses available and if interested chose a suitable course. You can apply directly through the link provided in the email.
English course offer Offer for other languages
You can sign up:
- Personally, at the office:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 - 17:30
Friday: 9:00 - 15:30
- Via phone or email:
02/ 52 96 26 74, 02/52 96 26 75
If you want to apply a discount or voucher, give us evidence before starting the registration. If you fail to do so, we will be unable to apply it.
Continuing students:You can sign up for a course in the office or you can respond to an email we send you before the end of the course.
Registering for a Cambridge Exam and ECL certificateRegistration for the exams Online registration
- You can sign up online for a Cambridge exam.
- For the ECL Slovak exam you can sign up by filling in the registration form. Send us the filled-in form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving your registration we will send you aconfirmation with an invoice for the exam and further instructions.
For the exams you can sign up personally at the registration office in our language school, where we will offer you all information you may need regarding the exams.