German for kids
Hey kids and teenagers, ever thought about learning German? It's not just about the language, it's like stepping into a whole new world of exciting culture and experiences! By learning German, you'll gain awesome language skills that can boost your academic and career opportunities. Plus, it's a ticket to travel and study in cool places like Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
|A2 / SRIHNA21(SNP)||from 10 y.||face to face (Nám.SNP)||5.2.-21.6.2024||Tuesday + Thursday||15:55 - 16:55||280€||Detail||Register|
|A2.1 / SRIHNA21F_onl||from 10 y.||Live online||5.2.-21.6.2024||Monday + Wednesday||17:05 - 18:05||252 €||Detail||Register|
A2 / SRIHNA21(SNP) from 10 y.
A2.1 / SRIHNA21F_onl from 10 y.
Benefits of learning German as a foreign language
- Enhanced Cognitive Skills: Learning German stimulates cognitive development and improves critical thinking abilities. Children who learn German at an early age tend to have better problem-solving skills and improved memory retention.
- Academic Success: Learning German can have a positive impact on academic performance. Studies have shown that bilingual children, including those learning German, often excel in subjects like mathematics, as they develop stronger analytical skills and improved overall cognitive abilities.
- Expanded Cultural Understanding: Learning German exposes children to the rich culture and heritage of German-speaking countries. It broadens their worldview, fosters cultural empathy, and encourages them to appreciate diversity from a young age.
- Increased Career Opportunities: German is one of the most widely spoken languages in Europe and has strong economic influence. Learning German opens up future job prospects, as it can enhance career opportunities in fields such as business, engineering, sciences, and international relations.
- Enhanced Language Skills: Learning German can improve overall language skills, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing. This advantage extends beyond German, as it often facilitates learning other foreign languages in the future.
- Travel and Study Abroad: Proficiency in German enables children to travel confidently and interact with locals in German-speaking countries. It also opens doors to study opportunities in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and other German-speaking regions.
- Cultural Exchange and Communication: Learning German allows children to communicate with native German speakers, fostering cultural exchange and building connections across borders. It provides them with the ability to forge meaningful friendships with people from different backgrounds.
Online test for kids
Online test for teens