Dates and Fees for CELTA
CELTA Full time in 2023 (face-to-face)
|Dates||Early bird fee||Course fee||Places left|
Monday to Friday - all day long
pay in full by 30.4.2023
CELTA fee includes:
- tuition by fully qualified and experienced Cambridge CELTA teacher trainers
- Cambridge English CELTA registration fee (currently £ 145 per person), which covers the external course moderation visit by a Cambridge assessor and core administration costs
- all course materials, use of school facilities including printing, photocopying, library access and free wifi access
- administrative assistance before, during and after the course from the IH Bratislava team
If you need to acquire Visa to enter the Slovak Republic, and ...
- you need an invitation letter, please contact IH team who is able to send you the letter once you have been accepted and made the payment of the course fees
- you did not get your visa in time and will inform us more than 10 working days before the course starting date we´ll refund the whole fee minus 100 Euro admin fee
- you did not get your visa in time and will inform us less than 10 working days before the course starting date, no refund will be given but we can consider transferring the fees to another course (subject to availability)
CELTA cancellation policyIf you have paid the full fee:
- In the case of cancellation 6 weeks or more before the course starting date, 90% of the total fee will be refunded.
- With less than 6 weeks ‘notice, 50% of the total course fee will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs in the final 10 working days before the starting date, no refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course if fewer than 6 people are enrolled. In this case we can transfer your fees to any future course or refund the fees you have paid in full.
- Refunds will be paid within 10 working days after receiving your full bank details.