English in primary schools - Start Right
It is easy to learn a language if you start at the right time and the right way. Thanks to our teachers, students experience learning authentic English but not only that. They may be also awarded a Cambridge certificate.
English Language courses “Start Right"The START RIGHT programme offers English language classes at Primary schools for students in 1st to 9th grade. We currently teach at 17 partner Primary schools around Bratislava, including:
|Primary school Beňovského||Primary school Gessayova||Primary school Lozorno||Primary school Pankúchova|
|Primary school Budatínska||Primary school Hargašová||Primary school Matky Alexie||Primary school Tbiliská|
|Primary school Černyševského||Primary school Nejedlého||Primary school Mudroňova||Primary school Sibírska|
|Primary school Česká||Primary school Lachova||Primary school Odborárska||Primary school Podzáhradná|
|Primary school Železničná|
To register your child to the Start Right programme for 2019/2020 please fill in the online application form.
Online registration form
What to expect from the “Start Right" English course
- The course is aimed at student in 1st to 9th grade of primary schools
- The course lasts from September to June and is divided into two semesters
- The intensity of the classes is twice a week
- Students learn how to communicate in a fun and playful way, writing becomes part of the lesson from 2nd grade.
- We supply fully qualified teachers
- Start Right builds on a regular primary school English classes curriculum and takes place at individual primary school premises.
- There is a maximum of 10 students per group
- A detailed description (PDF) of IH Bratislava Start Right course
English language assessment and certificates:
- Ongoing evaluation during the whole semester and a written exam once a year.
- IH certificate with percentage assessment of the exam at the end of the school year.
- In 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th grade students may be awarded internationally recognized Cambridge Young Learners English Certificates (YLE)
Price, registration and payment:
- Registration takes place through online application form
- Registration is for one school year – winter and summer semester
- The price of the course is 210 Euros per semester (2x45min/week)
- In case of 2x60 minutes classes the price is 260Euros per semester
Start Right rules (PDF)
General binding conditions 2019/2020 (PDF)
Wellbeing and Safety Policy (PDF)
Contact:Start Right Program coordinator
Mgr. Lucia Hudáková