English for young learners at IH
"Mum, I don’t want to learn English”. If you never want to hear this sentence again, bring your children to our school. They will immediately fall in love with English. Our courses for children (young learners) are intended for children from the age of 6.
English language for children from February 20236.2.-23.6.2023
|6 to 7||Live online||Tue & Thu||17:05 - 18:05||272 €||40||SRIH1_onl|
|7 to 8||Live online||Mon & Wed||17:05 - 18:05||252 €||37||SRIH2A_onl|
|8 to 9||Live online||Tue & Thu||17:05 - 18:05||272 €||40||SRIH3A_onl|
|8 to 9||Live online||Mon & Wed||17:05 - 18:05||252 €||37||SRIH3B_onl|
|8 to 9||face to face||Tue & Thu||15:55 - 16:55||272 €||40||SRIH3D|
|9 to 10||Live online||Mon & Wed||17:05 - 18:05||252 €||37||SRIH4A_onl|
|9 to 10||Live online||Tue & Thu||17:05 - 18:05||272 €||40||SRIH4B_onl|
|9 to 10||Live online||Tue & Thu||15:55 - 16:55||272 €||40||SRIH4C_onl|
|9 to 10||face to face||Mon & Wed||14:50 - 15:50||252 €||37||SRIH4D|
|10 to 12||face to face||Tue & Thu||14:50 - 15:50||272 €||40||SRIH5A|
|10 to 12||face to face||Mon & Wed||14:50 - 15:50||252 €||37||SRIH5B|
|10 to 12||face to face||Mon & Wed||15:55 - 16:55||252 €||37||SRIH5D|
|10 to 12||Live online||Tue & Thu||17:05 - 18:05||272 €||40||SRIH5A_onl|
|10 to 12||Live online||Mon & Wed||17:05 - 18:05||252 €||37||SRIH5B_onl|
|10 to 12||Live online||Tue & Thu||15:55 - 16:55||272 €||40||SRIH5D_onl|
For older children please see ENGLISH FOR TEENAGERS
E-learning courses for Young Learners
How does the registration take place?
- English for children aged 6 to 7 happens in a form of interview.
- English for children up to 12 years happens in a form of short written placement test and short interview in our registration office.
- Children aged from 6 to 11 years are placed in courses according to their primary school grade (in special cases in form of placement test).
- Based on your child’s result, a suitable course will be suggested
Please make an appointment for a placement test by phone.
The telephone number of our registration office is 02/52962674, or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your children can look forward to:
- Specific students book according to child’s age and abilities
- Variety and personal contact
- Use of interactive text books and audio and video recordings
- on-line extra materials
- language used in context of games and activities
- emphasis of communication development
- testing of reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar
- qualified teachers
- Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) exams
The price of the course includes:
- Personal placement test and enrolment into courses
- Opportunity to buy study materials at discount prices for our students in our office
- Final test at the end of each semester
- Percentage assessment of all skills at the end of each semester (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- IH Bratislava certificate (in case of attendance above 60 %, and test result of at least 65 %)
Communication with the parents:
- Communication with parents by emails and if necessary face to face meeting with the coordinator
In additionCambridge exams Young Learners English tests are aimed at children from aged from 7 to 12 years and their goal is to encourage and motivate children to study English language further.
By signing your children up to our courses, you will secure their better future. Your children will surely love our happy English.
General binding conditions (PDF 97kb)
Start Right rules (PDF 118kb)
Wellbeign and safety policy - Start Right (PDF 114kb)