Consortium IH BratislavaIn 2021 International House Bratislava was granted an accreditation within the Erasmus + programmes for the duration of 7 years which enables us to apply for international grants of the Erasmus+ programmes in the field of school education, co-ordinated by the Slovak Academic Information Agency.
About the consortium
The consortium was founded within the Erasmus+ programme for mobility in school education and is financed by the European Commission. It was created from the initiative of International House Bratislava, a language school which acts as the coordinator of the consortium. Three primary schools are involved: ZŠ Mudroňova, ZŠ Nejedlého, ZŠ Lozorno.
We want to offer our support to primary schools during the realisation of mobilities and provide them with all the necessary tools for their staff and students to continually increase the quality of the educational process, the human potential and in creating an environment for the internationalisation of Slovak schools, allowing them to gain partners abroad and securing mobility of students and staff in the European space.
The common goals of the consortium is to offer help to primary schools during the realisation of mobilities. In this context, the consortium focuses on the following:
- The improvement of the process of education at Slovak primary schools, the expansion of the expert knowledge and experience of all the members of the consortium.
- The provision of extensive support with the aim to help students, teachers and management at the schools effectively develop communication skills and adapt to an international and multicultural environment.
- The creation, development and preservation of solid relations and co-operation with foreign partner schools.
- Securing the sustainability of the learned processes.
- Participation in the program of school partnerships through the online eTwinning community, through which the schools may connect via shared virtual classrooms and realise joined projects with schools abroad and which allows teachers to discuss and engage with colleagues from abroad.
- Facilitating education for the members as well as gaining practical experience and skills through the transfer and sharing of knowledge.
- An active search and selection of potential partner schools abroad for Slovak schools who are members.
- Equal opportunities for economically or socially disadvantaged students and those with health afflictions.
We plan to help both students and staff at Slovak schools realise group and individual exchange stays, educational mobilities, job-shadowing, work-shops, study trips, courses, conferences and short-term stays.
Project Manager of the Consortium